IPv6 => bridged@HWC ?
James Andrewartha
2014-04-01 07:05:34 UTC
Well, 8.31 has been released. Unfortunately there´s no sign of
CAPWAP+IPv6 within the release notes :(
Even worse, I read the 8.31 CLI guide and in the filter section on
matching ethernet typees it says "On the controller the Ethertype=IPv6
rule is ignored. The controller always drops IPv6 traffic. The rule is
applied on Bridged At AP topologies."
These sentences are still in the the 9.01 CLI guide. On the plus side,
topologies and certain management operations (copy, backup, syslog, NTP)
have IPv6 support now.
--
James Andrewartha
Network & Projects Engineer

---
To unsubscribe from enterasys, send email to ***@unc.edu with the body: unsubscribe enterasys gneu-***@gmane.org
e***@gmx.com
2014-04-01 18:07:13 UTC
Thanks for the update. IŽm still wondering why Enterasys hasnŽt released
the IPv6 code, yet:
http://www.excivity.com/ComputeCycle/late-ipv6-at-shmoocon-but-why/
"We were offered the Alpha 8.31 code from engineering, but we decided
that might be a bit risky."