Conference!!!
John Kaftan
2014-04-17 17:28:05 UTC
Hello:

On behalf of the Extreme Upstate Users Group (EUUG), in upstate New York,
I am happy to announced our 3rd conference to be held on June 11th, at
Nazareth College in Rochester NY, and now also by web-cast.

The conferences prior have focused on Policy and NAC and data center
technologies. For this conferences we are going deep with Netsight. We
figure it is time to get to the foundation to help fully leverage this
powerful network management tool.

Please see the attached agenda for details on the day. After the
conference we plan to take in the Rochester night life so we hope you can
stay and socialize. We have negotiated a group rate at a nearby hotel and
are working on transportation for the day.

We hope you can make it. These conferences are informative and help us
build our professional networks. However, if you cannot make it physically
please join us virtually via web-cast. Whether joining us in person or
virtually, just register
here<https://docs.google.com/a/utica.edu/forms/d/1pKIX7B1peTXzLBzuNMXcUYSOrR4e778rqORVcSSj6Nc/viewform?usp=drive_web&edit_requested=true#>
and
we will provide you with all of the details.

Thank you
--
John Kaftan
IT Infrastructure Manager