AW: - Archiving Cisco switches
Gradelain Ngouni
2013-11-20 12:35:02 UTC
Hi Simon,

do not forget configuring the logging Credential you sue to log to the Cisco Switches in the SNMP Profile (either Telnet or SSH).
As far as I'm aware of, the Script uses ssh or telnet to log into the Cisco Switch in order to perfrom the "show run". Therefore logging credentials should be part of the SNMP profile.

Regards

Grady