D2 switch locked out, admin and rw account login disabled
Ken Applebaum
2014-05-09 11:52:20 UTC

We have a D2 switch that someone was configuring, and now we cannot access
either the rw or admin accounts.

I logged in as ro, and I found the following 2 lines when running show
config:

Set system login admin super-user disable

Set system login rw read-right disable

I try to start the boot menu, but am still prompted for a password, which
is not blank, nor do we know what it is.

Does anyone know a way to reset the switch to factory default in this
case?

Thanks,

Ken Applebaum
Enterprise Network and Solutions Engineer
Nazareth College
4245 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14618
Office: 585-389-2104
Cell: 585-748-1115

---
To unsubscribe from enterasys, send email to ***@unc.edu with the body: unsubscribe enterasys gneu-***@gmane.org
Bill Handler
2014-05-09 12:01:08 UTC
The default password for the boot menu is:

administrator - the 'a' may need to be capitalized though.....

Thanks,

Bill

Bill Handler
PCS | Engineering Services Manager